Friday, February 18, 2005

Can you?

This is odd. See the search window at the top of this page? Do you get any results when you search for something there? So far, I haven't gotten one. At first I thought maybe it was because it was only searching this blog. So I copied some text, plugged it in there, but nothin' came up. I put in "water"; sorry, cannot find any information about water in Google! Whoa!

On a similar note, have you ever clicked the "next blog" button at the top right of the page? I've tried it maybe 30 times and I've seen one, maybe two coherent sites in English. I'll assume another was coherent French, but I can't be sure. The rest have been virtually incomprehensible.

I know I'm not the only sane one here, but I'm wondering how many of us are left!

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home