Thursday, February 10, 2005

I can breathe again

Went to the pulmonologist today, and you'll be glad to know that I am still breathing. I'm still trying to figure out why it took an hour-and-a-half to find that out, but I digress...;)

Have things gotten so bad in our healthcare system that he had to give me the following prescription, just to cover his butt?

1. Inhale
2. Exhale
3. Repeat as needed.

Sad thing is he probably had to because someone somewhere stopped breathing!

hehehehe

Dave

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Loren said...

You should always remember to breathe I am glad to hear that too. After all who else is going to read my boring blog.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger devon spec said...

i'm glad you're ok dave! who would look at my crappy las vegas projects?! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home