Monday, February 07, 2005

Champion-chip

Anyone ever notice that almost no one says championship correctly anymore? It's always champion-chip. I heard this a lot in the buildup for the Super Bowl. Just weird how that has evolved.

Anyway, my plan was to enlighten my readers on my great advertising expertise by reviewing the Super Bowl Ads, but the boy went partially crazy, and for as much as he talked about watching the Super Bowl all day, he really didn't watch much. I had bath-giving duty at halftime, so I missed some of the commercials around then. I know that this site has all of them, but I don't feel like doing it now.

Maybe it was because I was largely distracted from the game itself, but I thought it wasn't a very exciting game, despite the final score. I was with Troy Aikman when he talked about how much time the Eagles were wasting near the end of the game. How did they get to the Super Bowl with that kind of clock management?? You have to respect Terrell Owens though. Through everything with his ankle, he went out and played hard. Say what you will about all the other stuff he has done, he grinded out a decent performance considering the injury.

Well, here's to the Ravens making it to the Super Bowl next year!

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home