Friday, May 06, 2005

Illustration Friday! Mischief

Well, last week's was so much fun, I thought I'd try another. This weeks word is Mischief. That word always seemed to be coupled with the term "Satan finds work for idle hands." So I thought of Satan as working at the unemployment office, someplace I don't wanna be. I "borrowed" the devil and hand, but this is just for fun, so I thought, "What the hell?" >;-) Again, also used Keith Bowman's brushes liberally. I can't actually draw worth a damn, but I can put good stuff together...



Dave

5 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger PaMdora said...

Well, I've gotta give you a hand! You've created another compelling and funny image.

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh. Great minds think alike? Yeah. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Anonymous said...

Like I'm about to tell mischievousmary ... mischief is for those who take things too seriously! Mwahaha.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Jeope said...

That devil is creeping me out…yet is vaguely familiar. Kinda reminds me of The Mask.

Where did you find it?

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I "borrowed" it from Getty, just look under Devil and you should find it. There were some there that were lots more creepy than him!!

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home