Monday, May 02, 2005

Please say I'm worth it

Ok, so I'm taking the chance on this, and if you would be so kind, help me out. Since I can't actually afford one right now, I'm trying to get a free iPod from freeipods.com. I was going to try to be greedy and go for the Photo iPod, but I'll just be a wreck asking 10 people to be victi- uh, referrals. So for a standard iPod, I only need five, and I have two for sure.

So, if it helps, think of it as your saying congratulations on graduating and getting your Masters degree to me. You just have to sign up for one of their offers (Blockbuster, Napster, and a cool one from Teleflora - order flowers for your Mom, help Dave get an iPod! How cool is that??? Everybody wins!)

After I get home tonight, I'll get the link. YOU HAVE TO USE THIS LINK ONLY for me to get credit, you can't just go to freeipods.com. As soon as I get enough, I'll change this post to say so. I'm just in it for the freebies. ;-)

*Here is the link! Come one, come all!*

Thanks in advance!

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home