Friday, April 08, 2005

Takin' a header

What do you think of the new header? When I look at the code for this template, my brain starts to hurt, I know a little HTML, but that's about it. Web programming ain't my bag. But I just wanted something a little different up there. I don't know if I'll keep that particular image or not, but I thought it was a nice one to start with. Now that I know a little bit about what I have to work with, I can probably do more than just have a photo at one end, text at the other. Naaamean?

Dave

1 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The header looks pretty good. On my browser the photo looks like it get cut off at the bottom yet the blue box extends the photo. (wow, that almost didn't make since)

Anyway, I don't know that much either about html. So you probably did a better job than me. Have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home