Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hi Frosty!

So, a couple of weeks ago, I promised a photo of the boy and his first snowman. He's saying "Hi Frosty!" here. I have a couple other better photos where I remembered to use the flash to help with the really bright background, but this was the cutest. I'll have another of him hiding under the sink before long.

He got the kit for the snowman from his grandmother for Christmas. It's kind of neat. There's still something to be said for home-made eyes and hats and stuff, but it still looks neat. My first thought when I look at it is that it looks like John Lennon. What do you think?

Click here to see the photo, it's big and screws with the page layout.

Man, I really need to get some creative exercise with the camera. This last roll was nothin'-but-boy shots. I love taking photos of him, don't get me wrong, but something else now and then would be nice. Plus, he doesn't stay as still as he used to, so unfortunately, it's hard to take nice, more artistic shots of him. He either wants to play in the other room or with the camera. I hear it gets better though...

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home