Thursday, March 10, 2005

A boy after my own heart

 
I brought my little boy into daycare this morning and put him down, took off his gloves and he took off his coat; he had barely turned around when every girl in the room (except one that was eating breakfast) came over to give him a hug! "Hi," they said. He said Hi back with a little encouragement from me, but then he got hugs. One girl turned to the teacher, pointed to my son and said "He's MINE!" Then a couple of other girls also laid claim to him.
 
Not that he seemed all that caught up in it. He wanted the tool belt from the toy box. Then he started playing Bob the Builder with another little boy. (You have to leave the ladies wanting more...) Too cute!  
 
Dave

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger shannon said...

Your little boy is sooo cute! No wonder all the ladies want him! ;-)

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Jeope said...

That's it, little Dave. Play the game. The force is strong in this one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home