Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Paradise by the Dashboard Light

In response to many requests (so what if they were all from me?), I am, for the first time, posting wallpapers of my blurred visions. I have this as my own wallpaper on my computer and thought it was cool enough to post. I get a lot of comments about it at work, "Whoa, way out dude..." the majority of them. You can thank Veer for supplying the Cinema display size specs for you.




So, without further ado, enjoy.

1920x1200
1680x1050
1600x1024
1440x900
1280x1024
1024x768

Ok, I find it hard to believe you are reading my blog if you need these two, but since I am all-loving, here you go...

800x600
640x480

Oh, I know, the other thing with this wallpaper is that I challenged myself to find a useful purpose for the "Fish" Text Warper in Photoshop. Interesting how it worked out. Can you find it? Just an FYI, with the exception of flopping a copy of the graphic layer to fit across the cinema sizes and the fish text, the graphic itself is untouched in photoshop. No sharpening, no blurring, no color correcting, no liquifying filter, nothin', just ghostly coolness.

Dave

1 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some may feel squeamish about eating it, but rabbit has a fan base that grows as cooks discover how easy they are to raise — and how good the meat tastes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home