Friday, January 27, 2006

Savannah, Fare you well

Late Wednesday night, I got back from my company's National Sales Meeting in Savannah, Georgia. What a nice place, at least from what I can tell. I got a bit of a head cold down there which put me out of commission yesterday, but I'm feeling better today. My voice has been put in Barry White mode, baby. It's so deep. But anyway, I didn't get to spend much time hangin' out in town, but the little I did was nice. I took some photos that I'll post soon. I just have too much work to catch up on to do it today.

Oh, and there is likely to be some big news around here in March, so don't hit that back button or dare close your browser, believe me it's worth waiting for!!!!

Dave

3 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Big news?! What is it??? Aww man, you can't to this to me. I can't wait until March. C'mon, gimme a hint!

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jeope said...

I know what it is: yer plannin' on becoming a vegetarian, right? I could sense it a mile away.

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Mrs. Maria said...

Big news.... wow... but March IS so far away. I know, I know, you're going into the performing business as Barry White?!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home