Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Please indulge me

These are just too much fun.

1. I believe this is the toll plaza I drive through to get home



2. I Love the Chinese New Year feel of this shot:


3. This one is perhaps the least abstract, it's of the wall of the tunnel I drive through, near the end.


4. This one looks like light grafitti, too cool.


And just to prove I haven't completely abandoned regular photography, here is a photo of the Snowman Mini-Cakes (too big to be cupcakes, but too small to be regular cakes)that Mrs. Dave, the most fabulous mother a little boy could wish to have, made for my son's daycare Christmas party.

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger lew! said...

i like messing with light like that on my lil' digi cam.

ever try it with the TV in the dark, that can make some erie images.

i want to try similar stuff with my Holga film cam. I really should have at a recent concert i went to, maybe next time.

keep the images coming - feed the creativity and not the troll. :P

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Jeope said...

The 'graffiti' one came out especially well. Pop some text in the top right corner and you got yourself an ad for ... for sumthin' or other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home