Thursday, January 05, 2006

Doo-Dee-Dee-Doo-Dah

Ok, if the title doesn't make sense, I'm trying to simulate the "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" notes. Well, anyway, it works for me.

Here is a slow release photo I took of a Christmas card I got for my son. You push a button and instead of some annoying midi-style tune, these really bright lights flash like crazy. It's wild. I'm not talking about some little red LED to light Rudolph's nose, this thing could be used to direct traffic. Below is the cool photo and below it, the card from which it came.





And here's another blur of the tunnel I thought was pretty cool:

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger devon spec said...

OHHH!! YOU NEED TO FRAME THAT! I LOVE THE COLORS! NICE!
CAN YOU STAND ANY MORE EXCLAMATION POINTS/!?!?

!!!!!!!!

whew. caps lock off...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home