Friday, August 05, 2005

Whoa! I've been there!

Veer.com posted a link to this blog, and I was just shocked that they had a photo of the Mall in town where I grew up. I posted a long comment on there, so I won't repeat it all here. It just caught me off guard. Lots of memories flooding back. Amazing what your brain can do with a little prodding. Who'd have thought I would see this link and it happen to have a photo of that dinky ol' little mall (now bigger)? I must say, I don't recall this mall ever being this well lit! This section always seemed kinda dark. Not in a bad way, but just definitely not as bright as this photo suggests.

Oops, forgot the link...

The Fabulous Horseheads Mall (Now the Arnot Mall)

Hopefully, since it's loaded onto blogger, he won't mind that I'm putting the photo here. But, see if your old haunt is on his site!




Dave

5 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger Mrs. Maria said...

^waving hadns side to side ^ HIYA DAVE!!!! :D

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Mrs. Maria said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Mrs. Maria said...

I'm so stupid, I can't type. LOL :D

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi CP (Luna),

Hope you're feeling better soon! ;-)

Dave

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Think I'm gonna havta not allow anonymous posts no mo...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home