Friday, June 10, 2005

Chicago, here I come!

Well, it's the eve of the HOW Conference. I'm really pumped up to go! I couldn't feel much less prepared to go at this point, though. Nothing is ironed much less packed, I couldn't get my new business cards in time, I haven't printed my Howie badge yet, I still have to mow the lawn and install some new door locks, I want to enter my Barbarians project into the CMYK contest, but that's probably not going to happen til next issue now. Blech. I'm glad I picked up "The Now Habit" to work on my procrastination, but I just haven't had time to read it. (insert ironic chuckle here)

But, there are so many people I'll know this time! Von, Steve G (RDQ), Amy Craig and the sisterhood, Designgrrrl, Mel(issa), JReynard, Krudos, Jeff Fisher (of course) and Ed, and many others. It will be a blast! If I can, I'll post some entries here regarding the conference. Unfortunately, I don't have a digital camera, so I won't be able to do insta-photos here.

Sounds like the weather there won't be much different than it is here, so nothing lost or gained.

If you will be there, I can't wait to meet you, if not, we'll think about you and laugh after our 6th drink.

So long suckaz! ;-)

Dave

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Loren said...

Hope you're having a good time. Don't forget to post a few pics and tell us what happened.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Jeope said...

Suckaz?!! My mom says I'm still cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home