Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Late Nite Drink and Dial

So, Mrs. Dave is in New Orleans for a conference. She's apparently having quite a lot of fun because I got a call around 1 am from a more than slightly inebriated Mrs. Dave asking me what it is I do to keep her happy in bed! This was quite surprising as I could hear one of her companions in the background talking drunk-loud saying she wasn't getting it very good from her husband. My first thought was "try doing it a little more often than every other month!" So of course it came out as "Bring her by when you get back and I'll demonstrate."

I had no idea where they were aside from being somewhere in the French Quarter, so I tried to get as much embarassing info as possible. They talked about going by one of the strip clubs and were shocked that they showed much in the posters for the place. I also gathered that despite the fact that the other girl was in fact, once a catholic schoolgirl, she would not dress the part any longer for her hubby. "That's a problem," I said. So, between interruptions, I gathered that this was a catholic school girl that paid attention! So, I told her all hope was lost, but we could try. hehehehehe playing with a drunk's mind can be great fun.

Dave

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Teehee, you're naughty! You know, Maria and Amy are coming out to visit me and Rob said, "They can stay in our bed, if they want." He was really just being polite, but I took it as, "Heh heh, they can sleep in OUR bed."

I think drunk dialing is a common occurance. We did it to Maria's hubby in Chicago. If you'd like, we can drunk dial you when we are on our drunken Philly tour 2005! :-)

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Can ya blame him?? ;-)

Oh, if you guys drink and dial me, I'll be merciless. Oh, I was a nice guy at the conference to be sure, but at home? Unchained, baby! ;-) It will help a lot if you are wearing interesting underthings...that way it's more likely to end up on the news...

Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home