Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Buy 99, get 1 free, What a deal!

So, a month-and-a-half ago I got my free ipod (yay!) and I've been slowly converting my CDs to digital files to put on it. Along the way, I picked up a couple of free tunes from Apple at the How Conference and won 6 from Colgate Max Fresh (game is over now, sorry). So, with no big contests going on to win more, at least that I'm aware of (and I'm not buying Slurpees just for free tunes!), I broke down and bought a $15 prepaid iTunes card at Target. But I started thinking, almost all of the songs on iTunes are 99¢, so when I have purchased 15 tunes, I'll have 15¢ left over and what do you do with that?? Maybe I'm just not the audiophile others are, but it may take a bit for me to get to 99 purchased songs. But I'd better do it within 2 years or I lose it.

So, I'm sure this has occurred to someone at Apple, why can't you buy a $14.85 iTunes card? Ok, there are album considerations, but be quiet with your "common sense".

Dave

4 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Jeope said...

Fifteen cents? Buy some matches! The kid'll love ya for it!

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo dude

 
At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo dude

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Belinda Marie said...

Just think how much money they're making off that deal...imagine if everyone who bought a $15 card never used that 15 cents............?

I bet that adds up. :)

- b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home