Monday, August 06, 2007

8 on eight

I got tagged by Mel... and yes, I do not hesitate to make use of that fact and phraseology at every opportunity I get...

So 8 random things about eighthave...

• I can make my shoulderblades stick straight out of my back, sort of like a cat. It's a double joint-ish thing that has only led to shoulders that are hard to sleep on sometimes

• I was once dragged out to sea by a man-eating lobster - it's true, I swear, he just didn't get to finish the job

• I'm an aspiring Children's book writer

• I now wish that I had followed some childhood intuitions and played the drums, so that I could now be a Blue Man.

• It wasn't strange to me that both sets of my grandparents lived next door to each other. I thought everyone's grandparents lived close together because my cousins' grandparents lived only across the street and down the road about 1/4 of a mile away from our common grandparents.

• I sometimes wonder what life would have been like if I had always lived in upstate New York where I was born, or if I had stayed in Texas, where we moved when I was 9 or 10. Don't get me wrong, I'm not disappointed in how it actually turned out here in Baltimore, I just wonder.

• I miss my dog. I had to put him to sleep in February.

• In baseball (and baseball ONLY) I'm a switch hitter and found I preferred hitting lefty after many years of hitting righty. Can't throw, draw or do much else with any aptitude left handed, though.

I'm tagging Jeope, Lew and I'll have to think of others later, because Mel got the other ones I was thinking of...


Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home