Thursday, March 29, 2007

So that's what that little thingy does, or - you think you know a camera...or...flower power!

So that's what the little flower thing does. After having a camera for about a year and a half, you'd think I knew the thing inside and out. Of course not, this is modern technology. No idea why, but I had simply never paid much mind to the fact that there is this little button on my digital camera with a flower on it. So, I've been trying to get a decent photo of these two little toys I got last week. They are the car versions of Toy Story Characters featured at the end of the Cars movie. I'm still looking for a Sully and Mike if you should come by the set... ahem... I actually also have the Hamm car, but he's somewhere in the house misplaced by my son.

Anyway, like I was saying, I've been trying to get a decent photo of them with the digicam and hadn't been too successful. I could get a photo, but they just took up such a small percentage of the field, it was pathetic. So, I had just figured I couldn't do it that close, then I accidentally pushed the flower button. Bingo! Suddenly I'm in bidness! So I go from crappy to being able to see detail you can barely see with the naked eye (seriously, Buzz' helmet doesn't look all that dusty). Combine that with the handy-dandy timer so the camera doesn't move and viola!

Dave

woody up clooooose

buzz up clooooose

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Nate said...

Couldn't open that link, what's that for? Is it an article?

-N

 

Post a Comment

<< Home