Monday, July 10, 2006

Are you kidding?

May 23 was my last post here? Holy shite! Well, I was busy for a while with the Howies in Vegas site for a while, then actually went to the conference, was busy as anything with work, then went to Sesame Place, worked another week, then went on vacation to Ocean City, MD. So I'm back. I'll have photos of everything mentioned above soon. But I've had a great time for the past month. Certainly better than it was two years ago when I was so sick.

But the mom and baby are coming along well, just two months to go! I don't remember who I've told and who I haven't, but we're having a little girl! Our little boy wanted a brother, but he's getting used to the idea of a sister. When we were tickled orange, we thought that it just wasn't meant for us to find out what gender the baby would be. But at a later sonogram in the doctor's office, it was only too obvious what the baby was going to be.

So anyway, that's the big news from here at the moment. I'll be posting more regularly from now on.

Dave

2 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yay! A new blog post! And yay for little girls. Ya know, Melissa is a beautiful name. :-)

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Jeope said...

Melissa? Pfffft. Choose "Jeope" - it goes both ways.

The name, that is. Not, you know, the dude.

The dude's like, a dude.

But the name? Could work. Try it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home