Monday, April 24, 2006

Curses!

I either forget to bring my camera with me or the cord to connect it to the dang computer.

I look forward to this baby being born if for no other reason than Mrs. Dave will hopefully feel better soon after. She doesn't seem able to eat much of anything that agrees with her, so she's often in that semi-nauseous mode.

Poor kid had a 24-hour something-r-other. You could tell he didn't feel 100%, but we went to have dinner at Pizza Hut, and he was coloring his placemat, then said he didn't feel good again, and wanted to put his head down. So he sat in my lap and within 5 minutes he fell asleep sitting up. I laid him down on the seat (he had his hoodie sweatshirt still on) and he slept all through dinner. We took him home and got him to bed and he slept for about 11-12 hours. He was downright springy Sunday, though.

We continued to strip the wallpaper from our spare bedroom, which will become the nursery. Mrs. Dave is hooked on doing some kind of wood crown molding or something. It will be easier this time around because all the corners are square, but I don't know if I'm sold on the idea. We shall see. If it works with the rest of the room (which will probably be orange and white) I'll go with it. Good thing is that we have a minivan this time around, so we won't have to cut the boards short to fit them in the vehicle. Last time we only had an Acura Integra and the boards needed to be 10' long and we just couldn't fit them, so we have these seams at the midpoints of three sides of my son's room. You don't really notice if you aren't looking for it, but I know it's there. But Mrs. Dave also wants to paint the top part of the wall with the letters and animals in the crib bumper. Should be interesting, if nothing else!

Dave

Dave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home