Friday, March 03, 2006

Wait til her husband finds out...

I got tagged by maria...

Four jobs I've had in my life:
[1] Lifeguard (great tan, sun-bleached hair, nice life)
[2] Waiter at Pizza Hut - Still trying to get the grease off my hands
[3] Pet store assistant manager - worst job ever for me
[4] graphic designer (Yay! What I should have done in the first place)

Four movies I would watch over and over:
[1] Strange Brew
[2] Raiders of the Lost Ark
[3] First Blood
[4] Any Pixar movie

Four places I have lived:
[1] Upstate New York
[2] Suburban Chicago (but not for very long, and I was very young)
[3] Houston, TX
[4] Baltimore, MD - at 4 different places within 5 miles of each other.

Four TV Shows I like to watch:
[1] NFL Football
[2] South Park
[3] Just can't seem to change the channel when wild animal documentaries are on.
[4] Unwrapped

Four Places I have been on vacation:
[1] Orlando-honeymoon, among other vacations
[2] Myrtle Beach, SC
[3] Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas
[4] Bar Harbor, Maine

Four Websites I visit daily:
[1] HOW Design
[2] Newsgator-to catch up with my bloggin' buddies
[3] MSNBC
[4] Google, natch.

Four of my favorite foods:
[1] chocolate-Hershey Eggs, KitKat Bites and M&Ms in that order.
[2] crabcakes and Mrs. Dave's crab dip
[3] mahi mahi
[4] Five Guys Hamburgers, I have to stop at 4???

Four places I would rather be right now:
[1] in bed with Mrs. Dave
[2] Diving off of Grand Cayman Island or the Great Barrier Reef, in the shark-free zone
[3] Bora Bora
[4] Anyplace where I felt adventurous

Bloggers I am tagging:
[1] Jeff
[2] Mary
[3] LEW!
[4] Jeope (Maria tagged you but I don't know if you've seen it... )


Dave

4 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger SAW said...

So, your a big fan of Elsinore, ey?

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Take off, eh?

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jeope said...

Heh. I'd definitely tag that.

I'm saving my tag for one week when I'm too lazy/busy to post a picture.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Mrs. Maria said...

I love unwrapped.... just the other day I was watching a show about all the cooking shows and how they're taped and found out (which was somewhat obvious) the unwrapped dinner... is well.... "a set"... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home