Thursday, January 06, 2005

Need to get scannin'

It almost feels so early 2Ks (now that we are solidly in the mid-2Ks in 2005) to talk about scanning some photos I took. I'm still a film guy, but digital is getting harder to resist, especially after I saw Mrs. Dave's cousin's photo printer. I like the idea of the new 7.1 Megapixel Sony Cybershot, any thoughts? But it's so much money I don't have right now. *sigh* I really need a nice, big, juicy raise.
 
I have a nice Nikon N60 I got for my birthday several years ago, and love it, just can't drop it. Maybe something a little less...I dunno. But I have to get some photos in here, it's just so wordy. You just haven't seen cute until you've seen little boy peering out of his Thomas pop-up tent.
 
Dave
 

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

My boyfriend is really into photography (as a hobby) and he has an N60. He claims he will never go digital, but he does get jealous when I take a photo and then am instantly able to view it right afterwards. I'm definitely not much of a photographer, so I just got a Fuji Finepix something-or-other for like $400. It does a good enough job for me. I mean, I'm only taking photos for myself, not for arts sake.

I do want to look into getting one of those little photo printers though. They are sweet!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home