Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Blind Spot

The boy is just getting too big too fast. Such a short time ago he needed us for everything, even to support his head and now he's climbing everything with no fear. I have gotten used to those parts. What I've noticed recently is that when I carry him, I now have a huge blind spot because he's growing so much. Used to be his head was down near my shoulder and I could see around him easily. But now you have no idea how much stuff I step in or on and bump into (including other children) because he eats up so much of my field of view. I'm so proud of him, but he's just growing up so darn fast!

Dave

1 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Mrs. Maria said...

Dave... Luna from the Howie forum!

Gosh ain't that the truth. I have a 4 month old (second) and a 4 year old and while I'm happy at their growth, it also makes me sad! My second is growing even faster... how do we slow them down? Most say we can't! Bummer! BTW, your little ones are adorable!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home